Respecting your privacy and your personal data is a priority for Agilink Group.
By using the Agilink Group website, you implicitly accept the collection and use of your personal data under the conditions described below.
Personal data collected from the xxx website are processed in compliance with current law and regulations and in particular French data protection law, Law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, amended, and Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”).
- Site : refers to the Agilink Group website available at agilink-group.fr
- Personal data : refers any information that enables a physical person to be identified, directly or indirectly.
- Processing : refers to any operation, or set of operations, concerning personal data, whatever the process used.
- Controller : refers to the entity that determines the purposes and means of processing.
- Processor : refers, in the wider sense, to the person processing the personal data on behalf of the Controller, who acts under the authority and on the instructions of the Controller.
Personal data collected and processed by Agilink Group
More precisely, Agilink Group may collect and process identification data (namely your surname, forename, company name, telephone number and email address) and/or connection data (namely IP addresses, connection logs).
These data are collected when you visit the Site, when you sign up for our newsletter, when you exchange with us or complete the Agilink Group contact form.
By using the Site, you implicitly accept the collection and use of your personal data under the conditions set out below.
All the personal data concerning you are collected only from you directly when you connect to the Site and during our different exchanges (online requests, letters, faxes, emails and telephone calls).
When required by data protection law, Agilink Group undertakes, as the case may be, to seek your consent and/or allow you to object to the use of your personal data for certain purposes.
Purposes of the collection and processing of your personal data
The bases for the collection and processing of personal data are :
The legitimate interests pursued by Agilink Group when it pursues the following purposes:
- prospecting and customer follow-up ;
- management of customer and prospect relations ;
- organization, registration and invitation to Agilink Group events
The performance of pre-contractual measures or the contract when Agilink Group carries out processing for the purposes of :
- the production, management and follow-up of its customer files ;
- debt recovery ;
Compliance with legal or regulatory obligations when Agilink Group carries out processing for the purposes of :
- preventing money laundering or the financing of terrorism and the fight against corruption ;
- billing ;
- its accounts.
Agilink Group collects and processes your personal data in order to :
- analyse and improve the features of the Site or its security or performances ;
- respond to your requests for information, quotations and/or appointments ;
- inform you about events organized by Agilink Group ;
- send you the Agilink Group newsletter ;
- manage your application for a job, collaboration or placement ;
- manage your enquiries regarding the exercising of your right.
Recipients of the personal data
Only the specific, authorised persons mentioned below are able to access your personal data :
- Authorised members of Agilink Group’s staff (authorised staff in the communication, administrative, logistics and IT departments, in charge of customer relations or controlling) ;
- Agilink Group’s processors acting in its name and on its behalf, and in particular the website host ;
Your personal data are not shared with anyone other than the persons mentioned above.
Personal data storage period
Agilink Group undertakes to ensure that the personal data is stored in a form allowing you to be identified for a period not in excess of the time necessary to the purposes for which these personal data are collected and processed.
Agilink Group only stores data for the length of time necessary to the operations for which it has been collected and in accordance with currently applicable regulations.
Accordingly, customers’ personal data are stored for the duration of their contractual relations plus 3 years for customer follow-up and prospecting purposes, without prejudice to any retention obligations or time bars.
With respect to the prevention of money laundering and the financing of terrorism, personal data are stored for 5 years after the end of the relations with Agilink Group.
For accounting purposes, personal data are retained for 10 years after the end of the financial year.
Your personal data are processed by :
Adresse : 1, place Costes et Bellonte 92270 Bois-colombes
You have a right of object that you may exercise at any time by contacting Agilink Group as described below.
You also have a right of access, rectification and erasure of your data, which in particular allows you to access the information concerning you and to demand, as the case may be, that your data be rectified, completed, updated or erased.
In addition you have a right to data portability, which among other things, allows you to retrieve the data concerning you processed by Agilink Group for your personal use and/or to transfer them to a new organisation.
For any questions or requests relating to your personal data, you can contact us by sending a letter to :
Agilink Group Adresse : 1, place Costes et Bellonte 92270 Bois-colombes
If you wish to exercise your rights, you must provide proof of your identity, and include your contact details in your enquiry (surname, forename, company name, position and email address) and the reasons linked to your particular situation when they are required by law (in particular to exercise your right of objection).
Agilink Group has a period of 2 months in which to respond counting from the date when it receives your enquiry.
Security of personal data
Agilink Group does its best to guarantee the security of your personal data by introducing technical, physical, electronic and administrative protection measures proportionate to the risks involved and compliant with the applicable regulations.
Agilink Group cannot be held liable for any risks linked to the operation of your internet connection. It is up to you to ensure that you take the necessary measures to secure your internet connection.
Agilink Group and its processors, where they exist, undertake to take all appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of the processing of our data and the confidentiality of your personal data, in line with French data protection law and the European data protection regulation (GDPR) as well as French Law no. 2018-133 of 26 February 2018 adopting various measures to adapt to European law on security.
Accordingly, Agilink Group takes all useful precautions, in view of the nature of your data and the risks involved in our processing, to keep data secure and, in particular, to prevent it being deformed or damaged or unauthorised third parties being able to access it.
Transfers outside the European Union
Agilink Group undertakes not to transfer Users’ data outside the European Union.
Updating of the Personal Data Charter
Any dispute relating to its existence, validity, interpretation, performance or non-performance will be a matter exclusively for the courts.